Last Update[1st November 2019]
Who we are?
Our website: www.uniomarket.com
The website is operated by the data controller : Albert Korossy
Address of data controller: 26 Roundwood Road, Sands High Wycombe,Bucks HP12 4HE United Kingdom
email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +447746280728
Uniomarket we respect the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”).
Any changes we make will be promptly posted and the date of the change will be marked as Last Updated. Any change will take effect immediately upon posting the policy on our website and you will be entitled to receive individual notice of each change
The Policy covers persons engaged in data processing or data processing activities carried out by uniomarket.com, employees or other persons having a legal relationship with uniomarket.com and natural persons in respect of which uniomarket.com personal data controlling or processing (involved), or, if the law provides for the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council to them, under the conditions and within the time limit specified therein, to the data subject and his / her relatives.
The scope of this policy applies to personal data processed or processed by uniomarket.com as data controller or data processor.
Collecting information about you
We may collect information about you in different ways. The information we may collect is as follows:
information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
(“data subject”); identifiable by a natural person who can
be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by virtue of one
or more factors such as his name, number, location, online
identification or one or more factors relating to the physical,
physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social
identity of the natural person.
The personally identifiable information we collect and use such as your name, billing address, email address, telephone number, other contact information that you personally provide to us when you register on the website or mobile phone application, or when performing certain activities on the website, or on a mobile application such as an online chat or messaging page. You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal information, although otherwise you may not be able to use certain services or applications on the Website or the mobile application.
Certain information is automatically collected by the server when you connect to the website, such as the IP address, type of browser used, your operating system, the time of connection, the page from which you visit our site and the page you go to when you leave our site. In the case of a mobile application, these will be supplemented by the name, type, operating system, telephone number, country and interest of the mobile device, or by responding to an article and other activities that you carry out by using the application and at your sole discretion.
Information relating to social networks
User information from social networks such as Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. containing your name, username, geographical location, gender, date of birth, email address, profile picture and other public contact information if you are on social networking through your account on our website. If you do this through a mobile application, the contact information of the person who invited and joined the mobile application may still be added to the information.
Mobil device data
Device information such as device ID number, model, manufacturer, and mobile location information when you visit our website or mobile application through a mobile device.
Third Party Information
Third Party Personal Information or Network Friendly Information if you are linked to a third party account and the third party has authorized our website to link to the information.
Mobile application information
If you are connected through our mobile application:
- Geographic informationWe may request that you be authorized to determine your geographical location while using our mobile application to use our service in that area. If you change your mind and want to change the authorization, you can do so at any time in your mobile phone’s settings menu.
- Mobile phone connection.We may also request authorization to connect to certain devices on your mobile phone [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS, social accounts, backups] and other applications. If you change your mind and want to change the authorization, you can do so at any time in your mobile phone’s settings menu.
- Mobile device data. Request your mobile device information such as device ID number, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address .
- Warnings. We may ask you to send notifications to your mobile phone about your account or mobile application.If you change your mind and want to change your authorization, you can do so at any time in your mobile phone’s settings menu .
uniomarket.com AS DATA MANAGER
In order to enforce the right of data subjects to their personal data, uniomarket.com respects the principles of data protection law applicable to our service as set forth in the above-mentioned legislation. , That:
- It shall process personal data in a lawful and fair manner and in a transparent manner for the data subject
- We process personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- We will only process personal data that is edequate and relevant to the purposes of the data processing, to the extent necessary
- Ensure the accuracy and, where necessary, kept up-to-date personal data and take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate for the purposes of data processing are promptly deleted or rectified
- Stores personal data in a form that permits identification of data subjects only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- It shall process personal data in such a way as to ensure, by means of appropriate technical or organizational measures, adequate security and protection of personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- The processing of personal data is carried out by uniomarket.co.uk in such a way that it is able to verify compliance with the above principles.
We will only process personal data in the following cases :
- If the data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data ;
- Where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract ;
- If the data management is necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligation of uniomarket.com ;
- Where data processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the exercise of a license in the public interest ;
- Where the processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person ;
USE OF INFORMATION
We would like to inform you in detail of the practical ways in which your information is used to enable us to be unhindered, effective and customized, as authorized by us. We may use the information obtained from our website or mobile application as listed here :
- Sweepstakes, discounts and tournaments .
- Legal Aid, Enforcement and Response to Summons .
- Anonymous statistics, analyzes for internal use and for third parties .
- To create and keep your account up to date .
- Send targeted ads, discount coupons, newsletters, and other information to you from the website and mobile app .
- Send email about information about your account .
- Communication between authorized users .
- Making and modifying purchases, orders, payments and other transactions on our website or mobile application .
- Create a personal profile of you to visit this website in the future to better customize it .
- To increase the efficiency and functionality of the website .
- Monitor and analyze website usage and products to improve user experience on website and mobile app .
- Notify you of website and mobile application development and updates .
- Recommend new products and services .
- Presentation of other business activities as appropriate.
- To monitor and investigate suspicious transactions and surveillance against theft, hacking, and other illegal activities to prevent and deter unauthorized attempts and activities .
- Payment and refund processing .
- Request your opinion and rating and get in touch with you about using this website and mobile app .
- Solving disputes and troubleshooting .
- Answer products and customer service inquiries and questions .
- Send newsletter to you .
- Request support and distribution of this website and mobile application .
RELEASE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In some cases, we may disclose the information we have obtained about you. This is possible in the following cases :
In legal proceedings or in the exercise of Self-Defense Law
If we believe that this information is required in legal proceedings, investigations, or for the purpose of litigation or defense against us or for violating our rules, we may share information about you in accordance with applicable legal requirements, rules and extent.
To third parties providing the service
We may share information about you only with and to the extent necessary to third party organizations that provide payment processing, data analysis, email, website service, customer service and marketing services.
With your consent, we may share your information within the legal framework with third parties for marketing purposes at any time, subject to your revocation at any time.
Connect with other users
If you interact with other users on our website or when using our mobile application, other users may see your name, user name, profile photo and description of your activity, including when you send an invitation to other people or users, or chat with other users, join a post, or follow a post .
Publication of Internet posts
Whenever you post a comment on a post, or you post a post, ad, or anything else on our web site or mobile app, it may be visible to all users and may be public outside of the web site, information .
Third party ads
Social network connection
If you are connected to our website or mobile application through a social network, your name, user name, profile picture and description of your activity will be displayed .
Company for sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the activities of third parties with whom you share your personal data or information, and we have no legal capacity to take action against such third parties. If you do not wish to receive future notifications, emails, or other communications from third parties, you must contact them directly.
Cookies and Web beacons
You should be careful when purchasing a new computer or installing a new browser, upgrading your existing browser, and deleting or changing the cookie files in your search engine, which may also delete a profile, connection, or setting.
IP Address and Data Traffic
We keep track of the traffic data that is
associated with our server. These include the IP address, the device
information, the web page you visited before arriving at our web
site, and the web page you move to when you leave our site. We also
collect statistical information about our website, apps and services
about connectivity quality, time, page clicks, and page views. We are
not able to personally identify you based on these traffic data or
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use an administrative, technical and physical protection system to protect your personal information. We will take reasonable and reasonable steps to protect the personal information you provide, but you should be aware that any security system is not perfect and absolute protection and no information flow can be a guarantee against outside attacks. Any published information is subject to unauthorized access and use. As such, we cannot provide the perfect guarantee for the security of the personal information you provide .
Data subjects’ rights in relation to data management
Emails and contacts
In the event that you do not wish to receive any inquiries, emails, newsletters or other communications with us, you may unsubscribe at any time as follows:
- Do not give authorization when creating your account when asked when you sign up for our website or mobile app
- If you are already registered, please log in to your account as described above and change the settings as you wish, then save your changes .
- Contact us using the contact information posted above .
If you do not wish to receive inquiries, emails, newsletters or other communications from third parties, please contact the third party directly.
Data subjects’ rights of access
uniomarket.com provides feedback to the data subject about whether his or her personal data is being processed and, if so, providing access to personal data.
[ACCOUNT INFORMATION ]
You can view, verify, and change information in your account at any time, or delete your account as follows:
- Log in to your account using the settings you made earlier, make your changes there, and click save
- Contact us using the contact information above.
If you delete your account, we will deactivate it or delete your account and data from your active database. In addition, certain information (such as previous purchases, payouts) may be stored separately for use in fraud, abuse, complaints, tax, and other necessary procedures. All data will be permanently deleted and destroyed no later than 5 years after account cancellation .
RIGHT OF CORRECTION AND CANCELLATION
At the request of the data subject, real estate-unio.hu shall correct any inaccurate personal data relating to it without undue delay and, taking into account the purpose of data processing, shall, at the request of the data subject, provide additional personal data, including a supplementary statement. .
At the request of the data subject, we shall, without undue delay, transfer personal data relating to him or her if:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed ;
- the data subject has withdrawn his or her consent as a basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing ;
- the person concerned objects to the processing of the data and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the data processing or the direct use of his / her data for marketing purposes ;
- the processing of the personal data of the data subject is unlawful ;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under UK or International law applicable to uniomarket.com ;
RIGHT TO OBJECT
The data subject may at any time object to the processing of data for purposes of public interest or legitimate interest, including profiling. In this case, uniomarket.co.uk cannot further process personal data unless it proves that the processing is justified by compelling legitimate reasons, which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or which are used to make or enforce legal claims. or protection.
This right shall be expressly brought to the attention of the data subject at the latest when he or she is first contacted and shall be clearly and separately identified from any other information.
Anyone data subject may complain at Information Comissioner’s Office (IFO) about alleged infringement of their personal data.
It can make online on the following address: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
or by phone on the following helpline: 0303 123 1113
In England and Wales, proceedings for an offence under Data Protection Act 2018 may be instituted only—
(a)by the Commissioner, or
(b)by or with the consent of the Director of Public